SENIOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- With at least 2-3years experience in Engineering Support and technical position; with pre-sales technical support experience is advantage.
- Prior technical work experience in CCTV, Access control, Alarm, Biometrics and related products.
- Knowledge in interpretation of terms of reference, tender specifications, technical submittals, cabling layout and floor plans.
- Experience in preparation of bids and tenders.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management.
- Good oral and written communication skills; excellent presentation skills.
- Exhibits a sense of urgency and can work in a minimal supervision.
- Keen on details, highly analytical, resourceful, proactive.
- Provide technical presentation, Actual demonstration of the product or service in a structured professional way.
- Gathering and sizing of customer information and requirements to provide solutions to their needs.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customer business and requirements.
- Creating detailed technical proposal document, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the customer.
- Making accurate Bill of Quantities as interpreted from customer’s Terms of references and Floor plans.
- Providing estimation on cabling and conduiting requirements; as well as manpower and labor estimates.
- Responsible to install, terminate, test, commission and provide after-sales service for the various Biometrics, Access control, RFID and IOT products and services.
- Product research and testing on various electronic security products.