Mini ElectroMagnetic Lock for Automatic Sliding Door (Indoor)
The magnetic lock consists of a magnet mounted onto door frame and a steel plate attached to the top of the door. The door will be strongly closed when the magnet is energized with the steel plate bonded to it. Instant release is possible when power supply is cut off, making it most ideal in emergency escape situations.
- Magnetic Lock for Sliding Door
- Power supply DC12V or AC110V/220V
- Build-in photo couples input contact and Adapter
- Holding force: 80kg
- Adjustable width (59mm~89mm) for use of different sliding doors’ slots.
- Input of DC12V to the reader when AC current is used.
Dimensions Body: 118mm(L) x 63mm(W) x 54mm(D)
Armature: 130mm (L) x 38mm (W) x 63mm (H)
Maximum holding force 80kg/ 175lbs Currents 150mA (DC12V testing) Operation temperature 0~90°C Humidity 85%Rh max Power supply DC12V or AC110V/220V
- EASY LOBBY