Intelligent 4-Door IP Controller with Encrypted RS485 and Power Supply
The CEM Systems DCM 400 (Door Control Module) is an intelligent four-door controller designed to directly interface CEM Systems AC2000 access control system (version 10.2 and higher) with Wiegand or CEM Systems approved and supplied Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP v2) smart card readers.
- Intelligent true four-door controller.
- Directly interface CEM Systems AC2000 and smart card readers (Wiegand or CEM Systems approved and supplied OSDP v2 smart card readers).
- Supports eight Wiegand or OSDP compliant readers (Entry/Exit configuration) for bi-directional control on four doors.
- Full off-line verification and decision making at the point of entry, even when host communication is not available.
- While operating in off-line mode, the controller can hold 500,000 cards and store 80,000 offline events (transactions and alarms).
- Encrypted host communications directly with the central AC2000 access control system with TLS and AES encryption.
- Overlay wiring guide help improve the user-experience when installing and maintaining.
- Onboard LEDs and LCD display provides visual status information.
- Twelve character capacitive light-touch keypad simplifies configuration.
- Three on-board network ports provide local network expansion.
- Smart power management automatically detects supply from 10.5 VDC to 28 VDC.
- Onboard battery charging and switchover.
- Active optical tamper with option for external tamper.
- Fire relay interface.
Physical Size (Enclosure) 430 x 405 x 85 mm (16.9 x 15.9 x 3.3 inches) Weight 5.9 kg (13.0 lbs) Housing Steel enclosure Power Supply Input Voltage – Board only 12 to 28 VDC Supply Input Voltage – Enclosure Input: 100-120 VAC / 200-240 VAC (selectable) 50/60 Hz
150 W Output
Power Over Ethernet Option IEEE 802.3.bt
90 W / 72W at PD
Environmental Operational Temperature -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F) IP Rating IP20 Functionality LED indicators Power – visible externally on enclosure
Link to Host, Comms RX/TX
LCD Display & Keypad Fitted – 2×16 ASCII text with backlight
Diagnostics and Setup
Twelve character capacitive light-touch keypad
Inputs Sixteen supervised inputs (4×4) – voltage supplied
Giving four state – supervised
Outputs Eight outputs ( 4 x 2 with shared current limiting)
• 4x Relay @ 10-28 V @ 2A with high side switching or dry contact
• 4x FET @ 10-28 V @ 5A Switchable ground
Current limited (stabilised )
Reader capacity Eight readers – combination of RS485 OSDP compliant readers* (per door) or Wiegand readers
Configuration Operational parameters are downloaded from host computer Cardholders 500,000 cardholders Transactions 80,000 offline events (transactions and alarms) Real time clock Accurate RTC with rechargeable battery backup