BLE Badge Tag
Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) Badge Beacons
Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) beacons are among the most advanced beacon badges in the industry. Worn as badges they can provide valuable insights on workplace utilization or help ensuring everyone is safely out of a building in emergency situations. Beacon badge can be optionally combined with passive RFID card credentials for access control.
- Flexible – Simultaneously supports iBeacon, Eddystone and sBeacon protocol for optimal application compatibility.
- Multi-Purpose – Use as BLE Beacon or in combination with any passive access card credential.
- Rapid Implementation – Gather real-time location data for building occupancy, mustering, contact tracing or physical distancing.
- Bluetooth Smart 4.2 compliant beacons
- iBeacon (Apple), Eddystone (Google) and sBeacon HID supported simultaneously
- Location precision down to 6 ft (2 m)
- Central management possible
- Fast and easy roll-out
- Optional combination with any passive credential in ISO card format
- Optional duress button, raising alert when pressed
- Usage options:
○ Personalized (locating individuals) or
○ Anonymously (utilization reports)
○ Contact tracing
○ Physical distancing (BEEKs Aware)
- BLE Badge Tag