Track metal returnable transport items
RFID keg tracking technology from HID Global can help improve operational efficiency, while ensuring safe container transport and return. Anti-collision capability speeds processing, allowing readers to communicate with multiple keg tags in a single pass. At the same time, information stored in each tag empowers more accurate, efficient asset management.
- Durable – built to withstand the rigors of reusable container processing.
- Enhanced efficiency – enable simultaneous reading of multiple containers, decreasing processing time while increasing accuracy.
- Optimized – specifically designed for tagging metal kegs and cylinders.
- Anti-collision enables simultaneous reading of multiple tags
- Highly durable mount via welding on steel
- RAIN® RFID (UHF)
- Curved for optimal fit to kegs and cylinders (flat versions also available)
○ Broadband for international use
○ 860 to 956 MHz (EU, US, JP)
○ Read range up to 32.8 ft (10 m)
○ Up to 2560 bits EEPROM
- Keg Tag