Medical Health Tag
Medical RFID tags
Logi Tag® discs enable medical facilities to automatically track clothing, linens, rags, surgical sponges, and life-saving equipment. Effective medical tracking of reusable assets and verification of cleaning and sterilization procedures ensures better patient and staff safety through improved infection control.
- Inconspicuous – Compact form factors conceal easily in textile assets, hand tools or small equipment.
- Durable – Resistant to extreme temperature, chemicals, fluids, industrial detergents and high pressure.
- Powerful – Rapid, accurate asset identification and data storage, with anti-collision functionality for simultaneous processing of multiple items.
- LF 125 kHz, HF 13.56 MHz or RAIN® RFID 860-960 MHz
- NFC Tag Type 5 if NDEF formatted
- 64-bit UID; up to 8 Kbyte read-write user memory
- Anti-collision, multi-read capable (HF)
- High chemical and mechanical resistance
- Temperature resistant up to 347° F (175° C)
- Options for mounting on metal or non-metal surfaces
- Medical Health Tag