TECHNICAL SUPPORT PERSONNEL
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational or Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- With at least 1 year experience in installing / troubleshooting security systems such as CCTVs, FDAS, PBX, Biometrics, Access Controls, and other electronic devices.
- With experience on cabling works (PVC Pipe Bending, Electrical Molding, EMT Piping and Bending, Wiring Estimation)
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
- Knowledgeable on building wiring (Security Auxiliary wiring and termination) is an added advantage.
- Has experience in doing masonry and welding is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in roughing-ins, conduiting, cabling, installation, termination, testing and commissioning of electronic security and auxiliary products such as Access Control, CCTV, Fire Alarm, Paging, etc.
- Has prior experience in cabling, installation, termination, testing and commissioning, troubleshooting of electronic security and auxiliary products
- Knowledgeable in preparing technical reports and documentations
- Experience in project coordination and documentation a plus
- Good oral and written communication skills; excellent presentation skills
- Can work with minimal or without supervision; exhibits a sense of urgency when necessary
- Keen on details, highly analytical, resourceful, proactive