Seos Key Fob
HID Seos 8K Key Fob
The Seos Key Fob is powered by Seos, the next generation of credential technology that provides enhanced security, privacy and functionality. This advanced technology enables secure access via mobile devices and the ability to efficiently manage multiple applications.
- Compact and convenient – All the power of Seos technology packed into a convenient, pocket-size key fob, designed to attach neatly to a key ring for secure, versatile and open standards-based access control.
- Highly secure – Seos is Secure Identity Object (SIO)-enabled, allowing for multi-layered security beyond the card technology and protecting identity data from unauthorized access.
- Certified – Based on Common Criteria (CC) EAL 5+ hardware platform, ensuring a clear chain of evidence that the platform’s security attributes have been rigorously tested and independently verified.
- Multi-application – Part of the iCLASS SE platform, an open and standards-based solution that supports data storage for multiple applications beyond traditional access control, such as secure printing, time and attendance, cashless vending and biometric templates.
- Heightened privacy protection – Seos offers best-in-class data and privacy protection by incorporating mutual authentication and secure messaging mechanisms into stringent best practices for data protection.
- Greater durability – Molded housing for maximum protection in harsh environments, capable of withstanding higher operating temperatures than cards.
- Convenient – Fully supported by HID® Signo™, iCLASS SE® and multiCLASS SE® reader platforms.
Operating frequency 13.56 MHz Communication Protocol Compliance ISO14443A-4 Communication Speed Up to 848kbps Memory Type EEPROM Memory size 8 KBytes Multiple Applications Support Yes (using Open Data Profile) SIO Data Object Support Yes (Enabled by default) HID Formats Support Yes (wrapped in SIO) Write Endurance/Data Retention Min 100,000 cycles / 10 years Typical Transaction Time Data size dependent Extended Privacy Support Yes Security Features Mutual authentication (compliant to ISO/IEC 24727-3), key diversification (based on NIST SP800-108 using AES 128), secure messaging (compliant to EN14890-1:2009). Session key derivation based on NIST SP 800-56A. Security Certification Common Criteria (CC) EAL 5+ HW certified platform UID Random UID (default), 7 byte static UID (optional, not recommended) Card Construction Ultrasonically welded ABS Shell with TPE insert Weight 0.13 oz (3.8g) Operating temperature -13° F to 185° F (-25° C to + 85° C) Storage temperature -13° F to 185° F (-25° C to + 85° C) for 1000h Thermal shock -31° F to 185° F (-35° C to + 85° C) 100 cycles (soaking time 5 min, transition time 30 s)
- EASY LOBBY
- SOFTWARE HOUSE
- BOON EDAM
- CEM SYSTEMS