ioGATES Barrier Gate Turnstile
The BG8009 Barrier Gate Turnstile is designed and manufactured with the strictess quality assurance. This unique pedestrian Swing Barrier installed in con-junction with any access control system provides valuable assistance to security personnel at any monitored entrance. The Swing barrier is available as a single or multiple-lane setup and is compatible with most access control systems, such as magnetic, biometric and proximity readers.
|BG8009-L/R||Barrier Gate Turnstile – (Left/Right) DC Brush Motor|
|BG8009-M||Barrier Gate Turnstile – (Middle) DC Brush Motor|
- Standby: When the barrier is on standby, an intrusion is detected as soon as the sensors are triggered.
- Anti Tailgating: After the passage thru the barriers by an authorized person, if another person piggybacks without authorization, an alarm is triggered.
- Counter flow Alarm: An alarm is triggered when a person gains authorized access in one direction but passage is in the other direction.
- The turnstile will close the gate if without authorization.
- Emergency open/ close mode: These two modes are used in special applications, such as fire alarm, etc. In these modes, the Swing gate barrier remains open or close until input or a signal to change to normal mode.
- After a valid card access; after 10 second and no passage is detected, the the system will cancel the authorization and close the gate. Reset time is adjustable 1-60sec.
- After a valid card access and the sensor detected entry but no exit, the swing barrier will close unless the passenger block the safety sensor.
Material 1.2mm SUS304 (1.5mm Option) Size 1200 x 185 x 960mm Sensor Pairs 4 Passage Speed 35p/m Passage Width 600-800mm Input Voltage 100V ~ 240V Motor Type 24V DC Brushed Motor Working Environment -20℃〜70℃ Motor Power 40W Input Signal Dry contact / RS485