ioGATES Flap Gate 1200mm Series
The FG8806 Flap Gate Turnstile is designed and manufactured with the strictess quality assurance. This unique pedestrian Flap Barrier installed in conjunction with any access control system provides valuable assistance to security personnel at any monitored entrance. The Flap barrier is available as a single or multiple-lane setup and is compatible with most access control systems, such as magnetic, biometric and proximity readers.
|FG8806B-L/R||Flap Gate Turnstile – (Left/Right) DC Brush Motor|
|FG8806B-M||Flap Gate Turnstile – (Middle) DC Brush Motor|
|FG8806L-L/R||Flap Gate Turnstile – (Left/Right) Brushless Motor|
|FG8806L-M||Flap Gate Turnstile – (Middle) Brushless Motor|
|FG8806LW-L/R||Flap Gate Turnstile Double Flap – (Left/Right) Brushless Motor|
|FG8806LW-M||Flap Gate Turnstile Double Flap – (Middle) Brushless Motor|
- Alarm: When arms are pushed by force, alarm will be triggered automatically and arms will be locked.
- Silent Operation
- Safety: Turnstile are equipped with sensors to prevent accidentally hitting someone passing thru the flap gate arms.
- Standby: When the barrier is on standby mode and there are no authorized card swipe, an intrusion alarm is detected as soon as the sensors are triggered
- Tailgate: The turnstile will close the flap gate barrier when someone triggers the sensors without authorized biometric or card swipe, Tailgating or wrong direction.
- Reset: After a valid card access; after 10 second and no passage is detected, the system will reset the authorization and close the gate. Reset time is adjustable 1-60sec.
- The turnstile can integrate with any door access control system, biometric recognition system, or Electro Static Discharge system.
- The turnstile is bidirectional and allow entry and exit through the turnstile.
Housing material Standard 304# stainless steel Working voltage AC220±10%V 50/60±10%HZ Drive motor FG8806B DC Brush Motor
FG8806L Brushless Motor
FG8806LW Brushless Motor
Size 1200mm (L) * 300mm (W) * 990mm (H) Retractable arm length 260 mm Passage width 550-600 mm Direction Single or Bi-directional (optional) Working environment Indoor/Outdoor (with a tent over) -10℃～70℃ Temperature -25℃～70℃ ; Relative humidity: ≤90% Time of opening/closing 0.6 second Pass speed 40 persons/min (Open), 25-35 persons/min (Closed) Bootup time 3 seconds Reset time 10 seconds Life cycle 3 Million Communication interface Standard RS485 up to ≤1200m Power Box / Turnstile
IP44 Power 100-240VAC 50/60Hz; 24VDC Max power consumption 35 Watts