ioGATES Swing Gate Turnstile (DC Brush Motor) Custom Top
The SG703B Swing Gate Turnstile is designed and manufactured with the strictess quality assurance. This unique pedestrian Swing Barrier installed in conjunction with any access control system provides valuable assistance to security personnel at any monitored entrance. The Swing barrier is available as a single or multiplelane setup and is compatible with most access control systems, such as magnetic, biometric and proximity readers.
|SG703BL/R||Swing Gate Turnstile – (Left/Right) DC Brush Motor|
|SG703BM||Swing Gate Turnstile – (Middle) DC Brush Motor|
- Standby: When the barrier is on standby, an intrusion is detected as soon as the sensors are triggered.
- Anti Tailgating: After the passage thru the barriers by an authorized person, if another person piggybacks without authorization, an alarm is triggered.
- Counter flow Alarm: An alarm is triggered when a person gains authorized access in one direction but passage is in the other direction.
- The turnstile will close the gate if without authorization.
- After a valid card access; but no passage is detected, the system will cancel the authorization and close the gate.
- After a valid card access and the sensor detected entry but no exit, the swing barrier will close unless the passenger block the safety sensor.
- Emergency open/ close mode: These two modes are used in special applications, such as fire alarm, etc. In these modes, the Swing gate barrier remains open or close until input or a signal to change to normal mode.
Passage width ≤ 600mm Throughput rate 35 passenger per minute Power supply 100-240V Operational voltage 24V Max power consumption 35W Frequency 50-60hz Protection level IP44 Working temperature -25°C to +70°C Dimension excluding bars 1500 x 120 x 980mm Net weight including bars 62Kg