ioGATES Swing Gate Turnstile (Servo)
The SG8008 Swing Gate Turnstile is designed and manufactured with the strictess quality assurance. This unique pedestrian Swing Barrier installed in con-junction with any access control system provides valuable assistance to security personnel at any monitored entrance. The Swing barrier is available as a single or multiple-lane setup and is compatible with most access control systems, such as magnetic, biometric and proximity readers.
|SG8008L/R||Swing Gate Turnstile – (Left/Right) Servo Motor|
|SG8008M||Swing Gate Turnstile – (Middle) Servo Motor|
- Standby: When the barrier is on standby, an intrusion is detected as soon as the sensors are triggered.
- Anti Tailgating: After the passage thru the barriers by an authorized person, if another person piggybacks without authorization, an alarm is triggered.
- Counter flow Alarm: An alarm is triggered when a person gains authorized access in one direction but passage is in the other direction.
- The turnstile will close the gate if without authorization. After a valid card access; after 10 second and no passage is detected, the the system will cancel the authorization and close the gate. Reset time is adjustable 1-60sec.
- After a valid card access and the sensor detected entry but no exit, the swing barrier will close unless the passenger block the safety sensor.
- Emergency open/ close mode: These two modes are used in special applications, such as fire alarm, etc. In these modes, the Swing gate barrier remains open or close until input or a signal to change to normal mode.
Housing material Stainless steel 304 Thickness 2.0mm thickness Working voltage AC220±10% V / 60±10% HZ Drive motor Servo Motor Size L1600 x W160 x H1060mm Swing length 290 mm Max Passage width 1200mm Direction Single or Bi-directional (optional) Working environment -10℃〜70℃ Relative humidity ≤90% Time of opening/closing 1 second Passage speed 40 persons/min (open), 25-30 persons/min (closed) Life cycle More than 5 million cycle Communication interface Standard RS485 interface, distance ≤1200m