ioGATES Tripod Turnstile for Bus
Turnstiles are space efficient security barriers, with a compact design, and allows integration to any access control system. They can be mounted with different hardwares such as display, passage counter, card reader, token operation traffic lights, command console, and alarm signalling system.
- Single or bi-directional function in mechanical and electrical versions.
- A direction indicator shows the current turnstile status and guides pedestrian correctly during passage.
- Semi-auto mode: After reading card, the user pushes the arm by hand until he goes through the barriers and the arm arrives in home position.
- Full-auto mode: The user pushes the arm at a little strength after reading card, and the arm will automatically rotate forward using its efficient motor until the arm arrives in home position.
- Pure mechanical mode： The passenger pushes the arm by hand until he goes through the barriers.
- Adjustable time out delay.
- Automatic reset of barrier arms after each passage.
- Arm automatically drops down during emergency or power cut-off.
- Key override switch to control the operation and for emergency situations.
- Integrate with RFID, Barcode or magnetic cards as an automatic identification system.
Housing Stainless steel AISI 304 or AISI316 (option) Barrier Arm Stainless steel bar Size 350 x 230 x 960mm Material 1.0mm 304 SUS Hairline #400 Passage Width <=400mm Passage Rate 30-35 persons/minute Operating Time 0.2 Seconds Input 100-240V,50/60HZ Working Voltage 24V Communication Interface Dry Contact