TRANSIT Ultimate Long-range Vehicle and Driver Identification Reader
The TRANSIT Ultimate is the robust long-range reader, based on semi active RFID technology, which enables automatic vehicle identification at distances of up to 10 m (33 ft) and speeds of up to 200 km/h (125 mph).
- Robust industrial design
- Read range of up to 10 meters [33 ft]
- Object speed up to 200 km/h [125 mph]
- Well defined adjustable read range
- Multi-channel selection
- Variety of integrated communication interfaces
- 3 color LED indication
- Tag authentication based on AES Encryption
- Bi-directional communication using two RFID channels
- Supports backward-compatibility mode with previous TRANSIT readers
Detection range Up to 10 meters [33 ft], message acceptance ratio > 80% Operating frequency 2.438 – 2.457 GHz, 433.62 & 434.22 MHz (RX-Cat 3) Ton <5sec. Polarization Circular (LHC) (2450 MHz) integrated antenna; Horizontal (433 MHz); dedicated antenna. Power supply 100-240 VAC (60 – 50 Hz) or 24 VDC (±10%) Input 3 dry contacts or TTL Relay Output 1 relay output (NO, common, NC), 24 VDC 2A, 120 VAC 1A Output Barcode 39, Wiegand 26-bit, Wiegand 32-bit, Wiegand 37-bit, FF56 and Omron ISO 7811/2, USB Communication Interface USB, Wiegand, Magstripe, Barcode.
Available interface boards: RS232 (default), RS422, RS485, TCP/IP, Profibus-DP
Dimensions 330x274x140 mm 13×10.8×5,5 inch Weight 5 kg [11 pounds] Protection IP66
- TRANSIT Ultimate – 9215689