Electric Dropbolt Lock, Fail Secure
This face recognition terminal can be used with application management systems for construction sites, access control systems, time and attendance, etc.
- Door position detection and bolt position output points.
- Special wearable design. Mechanic life of more than 500,000 times.
- Fail-safe (power to open) electric lock suitable for all types of 90-180° door.
- Built-in oval cylinder as unlocking device. Use of oval cylinder to unlock when power cut occurred or during emergency.
- Micro computer door position detection and current control to prevent error action and lower the lock’s temperature.
- Built-in photo coupler door open push button input contact. Door will lock again automatically when door is not open within 5 seconds
Power Supply DC 12V / DC 24V Operation Current 950mA / 475mA Holding Current 340mA / 195mA Door Position detection points N.C. & N.O. Output Lock Position Sensor N.C. & N.O. Output Relock Function Maximum 60 times Application All types of 90~180° door Delay Time 0,3,5,9 Sec. (Available to set) Mechanic life More than 500,000 times Door Open Contact Photo coupler contact Overload Current Protection Available Operation Temperature 60°C±5°C (Room temperature 30°C) Range of the Door Crack Maximum of 10 mm Length of bolt 17mm Weight 1100g (included wrapping)