T.REX Exit Detector with Tamper and Timer White
The T.Rex provides a complete solution to exit detection and door surveillance for access control applications. Outstanding innovations such as X-Y Targeting™ and DSP implementation make the T.Rex the fastest and most reliable exit detector on the market. T.Rex provides security and convenience at locations that require hands-free exit by allowing outgoing traffic to pass freely without pausing to present an access card.
- Zone of detection easily adjustable with pinpoint accuracy
- X-Y Targeting™ targets a specific area of detection
- Unlocks or shunts door automatically
- Hands free! No buttons to push!
- Integrated 90dB local door alarm sounder independently controlled by access panel
- Infrared detection coupled with DSP prevents false “door forced open” alarms
- 4 models available
Detector type Passive infrared Filter technology Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Detector lens Curtain-type Fresnel lens Detection range One hand: 10 ft. (3 m) Whole body: 20 ft. (6 m) Power consumption 12-28 VDC, 50mA Piezo buzzer 90 dB at 28 VDC, 5-28 VDC, 20 mA (XL & XL2 only) Main relay contacts SPDT, 1A max. @ 30VDC max. Main relay timer Adjustable, 1/2 to 60 seconds Main relay recycle time Fixed, 3/4 second off Lock control relay Available on LT2 and XL2 models only, Solid state relay, N.C., 2A max. @ 30VDC, Timed at 2 seconds fixed Tamper switch N.C., 100 mA max. @ 30VDC max. Dimensions (HWD) 1-3/4 x 7-1/8 x 1-7/8 in.
4.5 x 19 x 4.75cm
Indicator light Red / Green LED Certifications UL294, CE, FCC, ULC
- EASY LOBBY
- SOFTWARE HOUSE
- BOON EDAM