Swing Barrier Turnstile
The IOT-SB450 Swing Barrier is designed and manufactured with the strictess quality assurance. This unique pedestrian Swing Barrier installed in con-junction with any access control system provides valuable assistance to security personnel at any monitored entrance. The Swing barrier is available as a single or multiple-lane setup and is compatible with most access control systems, such as magnetic, biometric and proximity readers.
- Standby: When the barrier is on standby, an intrusion is detected as soon as the sensors are triggered.
- Anti Tailgating: After the passage thru the barriers by an authorized person, if another person piggybacks without authorization, an alarm is triggered.
- Counter flow Alarm: An alarm is triggered when a person gains authorized access in one direction but passage is in the other direction.
- Autoreset: After a valid card access swing gate will sound the alarm within 20 sec if no passage is detected. On the 25th second it will cancel and reset the authorization.
- Loitering: After a valid card access and the sensor detected entry but no exit, The Swing Barrier will keep open for 25s. And then barrier will close in 30s. Unless passenger block the safety sensors, the arms will close.
- Emergency open/ close mode: These two modes are used in special applications, such as re alarm, etc. In these modes, the Swing gate barrier remains open or close until input or a signal to change to normal mode.
Electrical Power Supply AC220V/110V Frequency 50Hz/60Hz Motor 24V/30W Symbols 4 Passage Bi-direction Open Signal Input Dry Contact, TTL or 5V Pulse Control Logic PLC Torque Limiter Electronic Driving Mechanism crankshaft-rod for smooth operation with fast and progressive movements Safety Opening Time 1 Second Operating Temperature -10°C to +60°C Weight Single Lane110KG
- IOT-SB450 – Swing Barrier Turnstile