Swing Barrier Turnstile
The IOT-SB900 Swing Barrier Turnstiles is designed to control Pedestrian entering or exiting restricted areas, usually under surveillance in low security situations. The IOT-SB900 is designed for high pedestrian traffic flow in both directions. Widely used in Commercial building, Airports, Metro Stations, Libraries, Factories, Exhibition Centers, Gyms and Government Institutions.
- Anti-tail-gating feature built-in to prevent unauthorized entry.
- Fast opening and closing time.
- Built-in mechanical lock to prevent forced opening of swing flaps.
- Fail safe design ensures that the swing flaps retract back into the housing
to allow unblocked access in the event of power failure.
- Active infrared beams are located in the housing passage to detect personnel
or object crossing the flap barriers to prevent the flaps from causing injury or damage.
- Long service life with low operational cost.
Passage Width 900mm Throughput Rate 40p/m Power Supply 220~240V(ac) Operational Voltage 24V(dc) Max. Power Consumption 30W Frequency 50~60hz Protection Level IP44 Working Temperature -25°C ~ +70°C Electro-magnetic Drive DC Dimension excluding bars 1400 x 185 x 1020 (mm) Net weight including bars 95Kg
- IOT-SB900 – Swing Barrier Turnstile