Swing Gate for Disable and Trolley
The IOT-SG610 Swing Gate Turnstiles is a controlling device which is designed for places with relatively large aisle width to manage the access control and passenger ow. It has a unied and standard external electrical interface which can be connected with a variety of identication devices such as Contactless Smart Card, Proximity Card, Barcode and Fingerprint.
- Safety: When the swing arms meet resistance during the operation, the motor will stop working automatically and turn back to the original state after the default time (until it reach the target position or change to other modes when receiving different signals).
- Anti-vandal: The arms will lock automatically when receiving unauthorized signals.
- Self-reset: If the user does not pass through at the stated time, the system will cancel his access permission automatically.
- Fire Emergency: When power-off, the clutch will be triggered and the arms will opened, which allows people to pass through unhindered.
- Remote Control: The access control can be managed through RS485, remote buttons, etc.
- The Swing Gate operates smoothly, with low noise and soft closing. It can manage the access control in one-way or two-way at the same time.
- Brushed stainless steel cabinet is elegant and durable, while the surface of the mechanism is electroplated and corrosion-free.
- The emergency mode: normally close mode and infrared trigger mode can satisfy different requirements, ensuring a convenient pass through.
Environment Indoor Input Signal Dry contact, TTL, Pulse Signal 100ms Communication RS485 Operational Speed 40 Person/min(NO), 20~30/min(NC) Open and Close Time 1~3 sec Start-up Time 10 sec Swing Angle 90° Two-way Swing Direction One-way / Two-way Motor 24V/40W Brushless DC Motor Voltage AC220±10%V / 50±10%Hz Arm 900mm Temperature -20°C~50°C Humidity ≤95% Weight 35Kg Dimensions (mm) 280(L) x 170(W) x 1080(H)
- IOT-SG610 – Swing Gate for Disable and Trolley