The tripod turnstiles consists of three (3) arms which can rotate in one or two directions, controlled by an access control system or push button.
Tripod Turnstiles are compact and cost-effective solutions, suitable for areas where there is a large ow of people. Ease of use, reliability, economical and compact are key features of this product. Options include surface mounted card reader, electro-mechanical counter, ticket dispenser ,card collector etc.
- Indoor or outdoor installation
- Bi-directional turnstile designed specially for quick access control in areas with high trafc but limited space
- A fail safe drop-arm system moves the arm from the horizontal to vertical position, thereby completely freeing the lane in the case of an emergency evacuation
- Non-removable stainless steel arms to prevent vandalism
- Self-centering mechanism to ensure complete rotation into the home position
- Reverse rotation is prevented once the arm has moved from 60° from home position
- Hydraulic absorber ensure arms move smoothly and complete rotation into the home position
Flow Rate 30~40 persons/min Arm Length 520mm Lane Width ≤ 550mm Emergency Arm will drop when power is off; Fail Safe Direction of Rotation Bidirectional Indicator Lamp Yes Control Interface 12Vdc Dry Contact Relay Weatherproof IP31 MTBF 1.5 million Material 304SS Working Environment Indoors & Outdoors Working Temperature -30°C~60°C Humidity 5%~90% Voltage AC220V±10% Power Consumption 32W Dimension 480mm x 280mm x 960mm Weight 43kg
- IOT-TT561 – Tripod Turnstile