XPass D2 GangBox Keypad type RF Card reader
The XPD2-GDB XPass D2 is an outdoor compact RFID reader (Gangbox) based on Suprema’s state-of-the-art RFID technology and multi-hardware platform, optimized for centralized access control systems such as Suprema’s CoreStation. XPD2-GDB XPass D2 also supports dual-frequency (125kHz / 13.56MHz) RFID technology and can read the mobile cards using NFC and BLE.
- Mobile card (NFC and BLE)
- Industry standard communication via OSDP
- Multi-type hardware structure
- Enhanced security with the Secure Element
- IP67 – Water and Dust Resistant
- IK08 – Vandal Resistant
- Multi-card Reading
- Issue the smart card by using BioStar 2
Model Name XPD2-GDB 125kHz card compatibility EM 13.56MHz card compatibility MIFARE, MIFARE Plus, DESFire EV1/EV2*, FeliCa Mobile card NFC, BLE IP Rating IP 67 IK rating IK08 Installation type Gangbox Keypad Not Supported RS-485 1ch (OSDP compatible) Wiegand 1ch Output TTL 1 tamper output, 3ch LED, buzzer control Sound Multi-tone buzzer Operating Temperature -35°C ~ 65 °C Operating Humidity 0% ~ 95%, non-condensing Power DC 12V Dimensions (WxHxD, mm) 80 x 130 x 25 Certificates CE, FCC, KC, RoHS, REACH,WEEE, SIG
* DESFire EV2 cards are supported by having backward compatibility of DESFire EV1 cards. CSN and smart card functions are compatible with XPass D2.