VertX V100 Reader Interface
The V100 Door / Reader Interface connects two access control card readers via Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interface controlling either one or two doors. The V100 features on-board flash memory, allowing program updates to be downloaded via the network.
- Reports supervised inputs.
- Connects to the V1000 via RS-485.
- Receives and processes real time commands from the V1000.
- Reports all activity to the V1000.
- Attractive polycarbonate enclosure protects components from damage.
- All connections and indicators are fully identified by silk-screened nomenclature on the cover.
Dimensions 5.8″ W x 4.825″ H x 1.275″ D (147.32 mm x 122.55 mm x 32.38 mm) Weight 12.4 oz (.35 kg) Operating Temperature 32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C) Operating Humidity 5% to 95% relative, non-condensing Communication Ports RS-485 — two wire. Two SIA standard Wiegand/Clock-and-Data ports