VertX V200 16-Input Monitor Interface
The V200 input monitor interface connects up to 16 supervised input circuits. Each input point monitors and reports normal, off-normal, and alarm states. The V200 features on-board flash memory, allowing program updates to be downloaded through the network.
- Reports supervised or un-supervised alarm circuits.
- Off-normal condition programmable for each input point (NO or NC alarm devices may be used).
- Connects to the V1000 via RS-485.
- Receives and processes real time commands from the V1000.
- Reports all activity to the V1000.
- Allows complex input/output linking when used with the V1000 and V300 Output Control Interface.
- Attractive polycarbonate enclosure protects components from damage.
- All connections and indicators are fully identified by silk-screened nomenclatureon the cover.
- UL 294 and UL 1076 recognized components.
Dimensions 5.8″ W x 4.825″ H x 1.275″ D (147.32 mm x 122.55 mm x 32.38 mm) Weight 12.4 oz (.35 kg) Operating Temperature 32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C) Operating Humidity 5% to 95% relative, non-condensing Communication Ports RS-485 — two wire.