For waste management RFID applications
Durable HID Global Bin Tag transponders offer superior resistance to water, salt mist, mineral oil and petroleum, as well as high tolerance to shock and temperature variations. Low frequency (LF), high frequency (HF) or UHF configurations are available.
- Easily integrated – standard sizing for easy installation or retrofit.
- Tamper resistant – custom spanner screw drive to deter fraudulent removal.
- Broad compatibility – a choice of frequencies and memory capacities address common global installations and protocols.
- Reliable, consistent performance – no line-of-sight required, with options for mounting on plastic or metal bins.
- DIN 30745 tag dimensions fit most plastic bins
- Available configurations for optimized performance on metal bins
- Highly resistant to physical impact, chemical exposure and temperature variation
- Low-, high- and ultrahigh-frequency (LF, HF, UHF)
- Available in Unique, HDX, FDX-b (EN14803), HF or EPC Global Class1 Gen2 compliant formats to suit all common waste management implementations
- Warranty: 7 years
- Bin Tag